The Go-See Grants Fund is administered by Publishing Scotland
with the financial support of Creative Scotland. The purpose of the
fund is to enable Scottish-based publishers to attend national and
international book trade fairs for the first time.
CRITERIA FOR AWARDS
- Priority will be given to first-time publisher presence at
fairs, with appropriate matching of type of books published to the
nature of the fair (ie children's publishers at Bologna, etc);
though other applications may be considered if there are sufficient
- Quality of publishing programme
- Financial need
- Type of publishing - priority will be to publishers of fiction,
children's books, poetry, and selected non-fiction
- You must be a publisher or agent based in Scotland
- Self-publishers are not eligible
There are 2 rounds of this fund per financial year.
Round 1 of 2018/19 closed on 11 May 2018. The next
round will be publicised when details are finalised.
The maximum amount that can be applied for
is £1,000. Applicants may not receive the
full amount they request.
For enquiries, contact our Member Services Manager Lucy Feather.
Where have successful applicants been? Read about the success of