EUP: Subscriptions Administrator
Due to relocation, a vacancy has arisen within our Journals
Publishing Area for a Subscriptions Administrator. This is a
full-time role (35 hrs p/w), with excellent working conditions and
terms. We also operate flexi-time working.
Salary £18,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will be open to new working practices
- Good PC skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel &
Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Good numerical skills, attention to detail, and experience of
- Experience of working with a range of applications and
- Customer Service skills - good communication skills both
written (emails) and verbal (telephone calls)
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Analytical skills.
For more details, see the job specification (pdf).
All applications should be received by
19 October 2017.
In the first instance please send your C.V. and covering letter
to Jan Thomson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the
headingJournals Subscription Vacancy.