FLB group owns the prestigious Filofax brand, Blueline and
Letts of London, the world's first commercial diary. As well as
manufacturing our own, we also produce private label products for a
prestigious client base of UK retailers and offer commercial
binding expertise to a large number of publishers.
Employment Type: Full time, permanent
We are looking for an Editor to ensure that all copy and press
deadlines are met with no defects in our finished product.
- Proofread and review proofs using industry standard
- Gather accurate up-to-date information, using efficient
research and file processing techniques
- Maintain the editorial database
- Coordinate instructions and copy with outside sources e.g.
freelance readers, co-publishers and internal and external
customers as required
- Provide copy for and update designated jobs
- Complete Department Quality Checklists
- Carry out Imposition Quality Checks as and when required
- Check Blueprints from our manufacturers as and when
- Monitor current affairs to ensure future products contains
up-to-date and relevant information
- Ensure copy and pass-for-press deadlines are met
- Collect and collate any relevant information for
- Sign-off proofs if required to do so
Skills & Experience Required:
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to evaluate
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work independently within set parameters
- Ability to adapt quickly and with varying work and time
- Enjoy working in a small team environment
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational ability
- If you have the passion and drive to be successful in this
position, we would love to hear from you! Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be in
Apply as soon as possible.
This post was first listed on 4 September 2019.