Hodder Gibson: Publisher
This has to be one of the best jobs in Scottish educational
Hodder Gibson is the leading provider of
textbooks, revision materials and practice papers for students and
teachers in Scotland. We are also the publishers of the Official
SQA Past Papers. So what's next?
We are now looking for an energetic publisher to lead our small
Glasgow team, drive the development of exciting new resources for
all teachers and learners, and keep us as the Scotland's number-1
- You'll be able to work collaboratively with the wider Education
publishing team to develop and implement publishing plans for
Scottish schools, delivering our successful future.
- Own and drive our research into Scotland's schools, building
detailed market knowledge so that your publishing plans are
well-informed and customer-focused.
- Help us to deliver our 'digital future'.
- Enjoy working effectively with authors, so that they can
deliver their very best work; ensure that delivery deadlines and
publishing schedules are met; develop the author team as
long-standing partners in the growth of the list.
- Lead, manage and develop our highly effective in-house
- Work constructively with your dedicated Marketing and Sales
teams to help build creative and effective campaigns and drive your
- Be part of the education debate: maintain and build influential
relationships with key partners and potential partners.
- Represent Hodder Gibson effectively to the outside world so
that we continue to be known as a valuable partner in
The full description for this role is at: www.hachette.co.uk/vacancies. Follow the link
to this role.
Please apply in writing with a full CV, covering letter and
current salary details/expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies can be sent to: HR Department, Hachette UK,
Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ
Deadline for applications: Monday 26
We are based in lovely, well-connected offices on St Vincent
Street, in the centre of Glasgow.