TRACS: Storytelling Network Coordinator
The Storytelling Network Coordinator leads on
all aspects of oral storytelling development to assist the Scottish
Storytelling Forum, the Board and staff management team to deliver
the organisation's mission and key objectives.
A resourceful person is required to support Scotland's oral
storytellers in the next phase of their shared advocacy, creative
development and communications. Excellent IT and people skills are
essential as the coordinator underpins Scotland's storytelling of
tradition locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
The role requires:
- Commitment to the ethos and values of oral storytelling in
- Knowledge and experience of storytelling in Scottish
- Ability to communicate, to listen and to help people help each
- Advocacy that enables storytelling to engage with key areas of
- Digital skills delivered in people friendly ways
The post holder will be part of the TRACS
(Traditional Arts and Culture Scotland) team based at the Scottish
Storytelling Centre in Edinburgh.
Salary: £26,000 pro rata with flexible contract
Apply by 5pm on Monday 25
For more details and to apply, see the TRACS website.