The Bookseller 100 of 2018
7 December 2018
The Bookseller has published The Bookseller 100, its
annual list of the 100 most influential people in UK publishing.
See The Bookseller 7 December 2018.
The list is made up of publishers, retailers, authors, members
of the media and more.
Since 2012, The Bookseller has named a 101st person - someone in
the industry they think has stood out just a little bit more than
the others. In 2018, Charlie Redmayne, CEO of
HarperCollins, was named as the 101st person.
Congratulations to everyone on the list but a special mention
- Nick Barley, Director of the Edinburgh
International Book Festival (Fairs/Fests/PR)
- Jamie Byng, Chief Executive of Canongate Books
(Evergreen and Publisher)
- Rosamund de la Hey, Owner of The Mainstreet
Trading Company (Retailer)
- Meryl Halls, Managing Director of the
Booksellers Association (Trade Bodies and New Entry)
- Robert Macfarlane, author, and Jackie
Morris, illustrator (Creator and New Entry)
- and of course Marion Sinclair, Chief
Executive, Publishing Scotland (Trade Bodies)