The purpose of the fund is to
assist Scottish-based book
publishers to develop their
digital offering and skills through access to marketing
opportunities, events, training and consultancies.
The Go-Digital Fund 2021
is open for applications until 5 PM ON MONDAY 30 AUGUST
Please read the terms and conditions in the application form and
apply using the Go-Digital Fund Application Form
2021 (Word Document).
For enquiries about the fund, contact our Member Services
Manager Lucy Feather.
The Go-Digital fund supports Scottish-based book publishers in
bringing their books to a new digital audience. It's administered
by Publishing Scotland with the help of funding from Creative
The costs that will normally be funded are:
- For digital marketing purposes
- For the services of a specialist/consultant
- For attending a digital event or conference
- For equipment and software necessary in supporting the digital
- For attending a training course, or arranging an in-house
training course on a digital theme
Publishers can claim costs up to a maximum of
£1,500 per company.
CRITERIA FOR AWARDS
- As with any Creative Scotland funding, the quality of your
publishing programme is important.
- Financial need.
- Type of publishing - priority will normally be given to
publishers of fiction, children's books, poetry, and selected
non-fiction (normally of a cultural nature) but other types of
publishing will be considered.
- Your company must be substantially based in Scotland.
- Self-publishers and publishing services companies are not