- This event has passed.
Irish Book Trade Conference
February 27 - February 28
Bookselling Ireland and Publishing Ireland will be holding their annual Irish Book Trade Conference from 27 to 28 February 2023 at the Clayton Hotel, Cork City. Bookselling Ireland represents booksellers in Ireland, and is run by a committee of booksellers, supported by The Booksellers Association.
For 2023, the Conference has been revised and expanded to include:
- Trade Show featuring publishers and other trade exhibitors on the afternoon of Monday 27th February
- Bookshop Tour of Cork City following the Trade Show
- Conference Drinks Reception and Dinner for all delegates on Monday evening
- Comprehensive Conference Programme on Tuesday 28th February
- Includes Keynote Author Speakers, Industry Leader Debate on the Value of Books, Latest Insights into the Irish Consumer Market, Practical Bookselling sessions including Stock & Margin management, Digital Marketing and Events, launch of the New Manifesto for Irish Booksellers, launch of new Bookselling Ireland member resources and international bookseller delegates as part of the RISE programme
To find out more and book your place, visit the Booksellers Association website.