TikTok as a marketing tool for publishers
September 7 @ 11:00 am - September 14 @ 12:30 pm
We are delighted to offer Publishing Scotland members this BookMachine CAMPUS course with Rach Quin at a special low fee of £30+VAT.
Date: 2 sessions on Wednesday 7th and Wednesday 14th September 2022
Time: 11:00am – 12.30pm BST (1.5 hours each session)
Where: Online on Zoom
This course will present an overview of the TikTok platform’s core audience and demographics, an in-depth exploration into creating content and best practices, as well as a deep dive into BookTok and the emerging influencers that can amplify your titles.
It will feature Q&A segments, interactive breakouts and a range of practical examples and case studies from a variety of publishing and non-publishing brands, to offer inspiration for creating your own organic and ads campaigns on the platform.
Organic TikTok activity and creating content
- The state of play on TikTok
- Quick start guide to using TikTok
- Best practice for creating content
- Case studies and examples from publishing and non-publishing brands
- How to tap into BookTok to amplify the reach of your titles and campaigns
Advertising and influencer marketing on TikTok
- An overview of the TikTok ads platform
- How to set up and run TikTok ads successfully
- Best practice for creating ads
- How to repurpose BookTok content in your ads
- Ad examples from publishing and non-publishing brands
About your course leader
Rach Quin is a freelance publishing professional who works with BookMachine Creative Agency. She has over eight years of experience and a passion for commercial fiction and non-fiction, digital marketing and most importantly, cats. Previously in-house at Collins and HarperFiction developing award-winning marketing campaigns (as well as tweeting memes from HarperVoyager), she now works across publishers with previous clients including Canongate, Hachette, Penguin Random House, Bloomsbury, HarperCollins and several independent publishers.
£30+VAT. This special low fee is for Publishing Scotland members.
Publishing Scotland members can book and pay for a place on Ticket Tailor.