PLS: Introduction to Collective Licensing POSTPONED
22 April 2020
When: Date tbc
Where: Scott House, 10 South St Andrew Street,
Edinburgh EH2 2AZ
In 2018/19 more than £38 million was distributable to publishers
in the UK from PLS' collective licensing scheme.
The seminar will cover
- What collective licensing is and how it works in the digital
- Who collects licensing revenue and how it gets to
- How to ensure you get the most from collective licensing
- How you can manage your online account most effectively
- Other services that PLS offers to help your organisation
Who is this seminar for?
This seminar is for publishers from all sectors and any other
organisation whose business might include publishing content,
including those recently signed up with PLS for collective
licensing, individuals new to a role that includes responsibility
for collective licensing; and those who would like a refresher on
how collective licensing works.
What attendees have said
"The PLS introductory sessions were informative, I wish I had
"As an introductory session it was enlightening. It raises lots
of questions for us as publishers to address."
Are there limits on how many people from my organisation
can attend the same session?
Yes, no more than three people from the same organisation can
attend at the same time.
How much does it cost?
The seminar is free to attend.
HOW TO BOOK
Booking details to follow when date confirmed.