Grange Communications: Administrator
Grange Communications is a busy publishing
company based in central Edinburgh and we are currently seeking a
full-time Administrator to join our enthusiastic and hard-working
team. The post will be available from end February.
PA to Managing Director
- Acting as first point of contact - dealing with phone
calls and visitors.
- Logistics - dealing with orders, invoicing and customer
- Website maintenance and social media.
Book and Calendar
- Project management of print and design projects,
including liaison with freelance designers, authors and other
The successful candidate will have:
- excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and
preferably, but not essentially, SAGE50.
- a very high standard of written and spoken
- an excellent eye for detail and standard of
- the ability to manage multiple projects
- the capacity to work independently as well as part of a
- fabulous organisational and time management
- a flexible 'can-do' approach and be prepared to 'muck in'
with any task that may arise.
- a sense of humour.
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm.
Salary: £22,000-£25,000, depending on
Please forward your CV, together with a covering letter about
why you think you would be suitable for the position by
Friday 31st January 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.