Publishing Scotland: New Website Tender
This is an
invitation to develop and deliver a new website
for Publishing Scotland.
Scotland is the trade and network body for the book publishing
industry in Scotland, working to promote and protect the interests
of its members, both nationally and internationally.
successful bidder will provide:
- Website development, design and
- Migration of approx. 25% of existing content
(new content supplied by Publishing Scotland)
- Supply of open source CMS (preference for
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Full integration with relevant social media
- Some ongoing maintenance and support (not
included in this budget; to be discussed separately)
contract negotiation, the award of the contract will be offered to
the successful tenderer by 8 April
2021. The successful tenderer should be available
to begin working on the website from 19
April 2021, with the work completed by 31 July
2021 for a launch mid-August 2021.