Creative Scotland launches £15m cultural organisations fund
10 September 2020
Creative Scotland has launched the guidance for the Culture
Organisations and Venues Recovery Fund. The fund's primary aim is
to protect jobs and to support the sustainability of organisations
threatened by insolvency in the short to medium term. We
are strongly encouraging members to take a look to see if you are
eligible and if so, apply. Please note that funds are not
available under this scheme for those companies who have received
The total budget for this fund is £15m. The funding comes from
the Scottish Government.
Applicants can apply for between £10k and £150k and up
to £250k on an exceptional basis.
Applications should be made through Creative Scotland's online
application portal. A link to the application portal will be
published on Creative Scotland's website at 12 noon on 17
- Thursday 10 September 2020 - Publication of fund guidance and
application questions and required additional information
- Thursday 17 September 2020 at 12 noon - Online application
portal goes live
- Thursday 24 September 2020 at 12 noon - Deadline for
- September and October 2020 - Assessments will take place
- Early November 2020 - Applicants will be informed of
For full details, see the Creative Scotland website.