Leamington Books: Assistant Publisher
Apply by 5pm on Wednesday 28th September for this six-month publishing role based in Edinburgh.
Leamington Books are looking for an Assistant Publisher to join their team.
The successful candidate will complete one publishing cycle with a book, seeing it from selection to design, through marketing and distribution. Other responsibilities will include managing communications, and developing relationships with bookshops and retailers.
Leamington Books operates a TikTok shop and would be interested in any candidate who would like to manage and develop this.
Applicants must be a member of the GCAS Talent Pool.
- Applicants must be a member of the GCAS Talent Pool
- Strong desire to work in publishing
- Willingness to adhere to the company values of fun, safety and creativity
- Positive communication skills
- Interest in social media marketing
- Nose in a book
- Being able to undertake author communications
To apply visit the GCAS portal using the job reference number GCAS382.