APS Group – Make More Possible
Who we are…
- APS Group – Over 120 employees principally based in Edinburgh and Glasgow; part of a wider UK Group
- In-house teams providing digital and traditional publishing solutions, marketing communications, project management, print management, logistics and supply chain management
- Unique operating models which are proven to deliver efficiency and savings
- 150 supplier partners (SME businesses) throughout Scotland
- On-site services provided and managed by APS personnel
- An accredited ‘Living Wage’ employer
- Managed in Scotland by its directors, managers and employees
What we do…
- Provide a range of publishing and communications services
- Content creation and management for traditional publishing as well as the latest digital publications technologies
- Develop strategic partnerships with organisations
- Work collaboratively to achieve strategic objectives
- Harnessing technology to produce solutions more quickly and more efficiently
- Helping you to achieve more by operating openly, honestly and responsibly
The services we provide…
- Publishing, digital, print, design and related services
- Single source publishing solutions- create once, publish anywhere
- High end creative design as well as design and artwork solutions
- Digital publishing and conventional print production
- Website and content management systems development
- eBook creation and conversion (EPUB / MOBI / iBook Author / etc.)
- Interactive PDF creation and conversion (including Flipping books)
- Digital and traditional proofreading services
- Interactive forms for AI sheets, books sales activity etc.
- Logistics, supply chain, storage, warehousing and distribution
- Interactive workflow management and marketing support systems
Awards we’ve won…
- A CIPR PRide Award and a World Digital Book Award for our work on the Scotland Marine Atlas e-book
- GO Public Procurement Awards (Best Service) in 2013, 2014, 2017 and 2018.
- 2 Gold POPAI UK and Ireland awards for our work with Ford, and most recently another KBA Production Excellence Award.
- A ‘Purple Apple’ awards Merit for Livingston Designer Outlet, Why Realm “Love it for Less”
- Roses Creative Awards (Best Packaging)
Can we make more possible for you?
Make More Possible is the essence of our business. It’s all about producing the right answers more efficiently, more quickly, more effectively.
Play This Way
This was designed, translated, printed and distributed as part of the Scottish Government’s ‘Play, Talk, Read’ campaign.
The Passing of a Country Grammar School
Front cover of The Passing of a Country Grammar School by Peter Housden.
This project was for an exhibition held at the National Library of Scotland. It covered all aspects of the design, production and implementation of the campaign.
Livingston Designer Outlet
Website development for Livingston Designer Outlet as part of an integrated consumer multi-channel marketing programme, including television and radio advertising, point of sale, social media and large format outdoor advertising. See https://livingston-designer-outlet.co.uk/
Aberdeen International Youth Festival Poster
Aberdeen International Youth Festival poster.
Creating Places website
Home page of Creating Places website.
Sample exhibition display materials by APS.
Sample page from the book Scottish Scenic Routes (for The Scottish Government) which records all the 90 entries to the first Scottish Scenic Routes design competition in 2013.
Scottish Scenic Routes
This book (for The Scottish Government) records all the 90 entries to the first Scottish Scenic Routes design competition held in the autumn of 2013 for three pilot projects on sites in the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park at Lubnaig Beag, Falls of Falloch and Inveruglas.