BookMachine - How to inspire and lead your virtual publishing team
8 October 2020
Part of BookMachine's CAMPUS training courses.
Publishing Scotland members are entitled to 20% off
all BookMachine CAMPUS training courses in 2020 using
the member discount code (available from the latest membership
bulletin, the member login area or contact email@example.com). There
is *50% off* for BookMachine members.
This course has been designed to help managers create engaging
and productive virtual team meetings and training sessions. If your
team complain about Zoom fatigue, this will give you tips and
techniques to keep them energised. We'll look at ways to maximise
engagement, giving everyone a task and ways to contribute.
Key benefits of this course:
- Offers practical tools to help you to plan meetings and
- Gives ideas for helping team members work together, and for
rebalancing team dynamics so that everyone is engaged and
productive during online meetings and training
- Helps you to develop goals for team management and create a
plan for reaching these
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if…
- you are looking for ways to create more engaging virtual
meetings or training sessions
- you manage a team and are struggling with time-management.
1-2-1 meetings are taking up your week, and you need a way to bring
the team together
- you have some team members who contribute more than others, and
need a way to create a platform which allows everyone to get
The course leader is BookMachine's Laura Summers.
It is delivered online in three one-hour sessions on three
separate days: Thursdays 8, 15 and 22 October
2020 at 1pm.
The usual fee is £130+VAT or with Publishing Scotland
discount it will be £104+VAT. Use the discount code
For full details and TO BOOK, see the BookMachine